Saturday, April 7, 2012

Holiday Greetings

To all my friends, people of the Book -

Happy Easter and Passover to you all during this holy season in which we are called to remember God's covenant, his mercy and compassion and the many blessings we receive abundantly:

"I am the Lord your God,
who brought you from the land of Egypt.
Open wide your mouth and I will fill it...
Israel I would feed with finest wheat
and fill them with honey from the rock."

"He was despised and rejected by men;
a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief
as one from whom men hide their faces...
But he was wounded for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our inquities."

"And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God,
prepared as a bride adorned for her husband...
And He who was seated on the throne said, "Behold I am making all things new."

Peace go with you/Shalom/As-salam alaykum

1 comment: